Saturday, March 12, 2011

I've decided that

I am going to get my life in order this spring break. So in the spirit of Marianela emulation, here is a to-do list:

1) Read Brave New World
2) Read Uncle Tungsten
3) Write first draft of 5-page paper on Uncle Tungsten
4) Write chemistry lab report
5) Write biology lab report
6) Re-learn how photosynthesis works
7) Read, learn, and make index cards for three chapters in psych
8) Read and learn everything I've missed in bio
9) Read the current unit in chemistry
10) Read literature for the lab
11) Do Haslam readings
12) Write Haslam essay

I should try to write more poetry, too, but I doubt that will happen. So much to do, so little time.

On a brighter note, though, I just bought my Les Mis tickets! I am so, so, so excited. I've only been waiting for this moment for, you know, forever.

Once this break is over, no more skipping classes.

1 comment: