Wednesday, January 26, 2011

4. Write about your

closest friend(s).

Well, I had a post all written, and then I accidentally deleted it.

I skipped a day. My bad.

My closest friend: Carolyn and I have spent so much time together that we've developed our own kind of subculture that no one else really gets and/or thinks is funny, even though we think (know) we're hilarious. It also makes it so that we're a little socially awkward with everyone else, because we only fully know how to interact with each other. It's pretty sad. We've been friends since Kindergarten when she invited me to her birthday party because Kerry told her to and I showed up on her doorstep with a present and pneumonia. We have way more inside jokes than I could possibly list. Here's a joke, though: Catholicism.

Just kidding, Catholic friends.

Anyway, I keep her around, because she laughs at all my jokes and makes me feel funny. And, don't tell her this, but I'm actually quite fond of her. I wouldn't go as far as love though, and certainly never a hug... :)

4 comments:

  1. I giggled and my cheeks are a little bit red. But not as red as when my mother made us pinch them before we graced the stage with our (my) dancing talent.


    MEOW. MEOW. MEOWMEOWMEOW I CAN'T STOP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I just wrote a post about somebody else...
    ...
    ....


    ...Well this is awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your number four is about anyone else, I will cut you. And leave you to live in a dorm by yourself next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    Ah, good ol' friendly blackmailing.

    ReplyDelete