Monday, January 17, 2011

I should be

reading Keat's letters and writing a response. Or reading all that Haslam stuff. Or reading chem. Or bio. Or psych. I'm doing this instead, though.

I've been trying to think of a niche for this blog, and I haven't really come up with one. I mean, I have my actual, physical journal for deeper, personal thoughts, my xanga for surface-level musings, and this blogspot for...? Other than additional procrastination, I'm not really sure. Maybe I should get rid of my xanga once and for all, but I would feel like I would be committing some sort of gross betrayal. After all, I have had it since seventh grade. It would be sad to say goodbye, even though everyone else in the world has. I'm just weirdly nostalgic like that. I don't think I used that word correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment