Saturday, January 29, 2011

8. Are you a

fitness guru or a couch potato? Talk about your exercise habits.

Once again, if you don't know the answer to this question, you don't know me. Fitness guru! Just kidding. Good one, right?

I am a couch potato, through and through. No doubt about it. The only thing I like more than sitting down is laying down. My diet consists largely of ramen and coke (the perfect late-night combination).You think I'm kidding, but I'm not.

There was actually a fairly short time in my life when I was not a couch potato, though, and I did five hundred sit-ups a day. That was also when I was 91 lbs, so you can make your own judgements about that.

It's not that I don't care how I look anymore. My laziness just trumps everything else. And my fear of working out publicly and having people see and ridicule how pathetically weak I am. That, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment